Saturday, April 15, 2006

Life?? What life???

HEH....its been a loooooooooong time....^^...owh well....here i go again....these days homework and projets are just flooding my life...ugh....folios....experiments....reports...marching practices...ARRRRRRRRRGH.....plus revision....and...HOMEWORK.....its just pathetically flooding my whole desk and i don't have time to clear them....damn....to rub salt into my wounds...the flow of e-mails i have been constantly getting has been decreasing so that i don't really get any news but to wonder....ponder....of the present....and the future....along with the memories of the past...i know that life has its good and bad days....but then....these days are just killing me....although i might seem to try to look cheerful and happy...somehow...my head keeps on wondering and everytime i have free time....(not much)....i would just hate myself for some reason.....for not being good enough....not being to manage time well....for messing up my life....and for some other things...ugh....hiding pain isn't fun....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah sai, suddenly i feel like checking everyone's blogs and everyone updated lol.

HELL I READ 2 LINES OF YOUR POST AND WAS TOO LAZY TO READ.

not just you, everyone's too : O

WTF AM I DOING HERE?!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah i meant to put my name as "I AM NOT BRYAN CHONG"

6:45 AM  
Blogger Furbie said...

heyyy...i tot u'd never update.=D

cleared the spidey webs and dust yet?

anyway...kinda suprised u updated,just decided to click on the link to ur blog and boy i am suprised.=D

ya noe..do u reallly havta put on a show? i can see that there's so much bothering ya,why do u put up with it? can u reallly handle everything alone?

if u ever need help,i won't be able to give any help,but u can tell me.i'm just....there.=D

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is worth living to the fullest-as one man's poison is another man's food. Get the right perspective and you are on man ---live on and enjoy!!!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home