Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Freaking projects....

Ugh....the projects these days are really getting into my nerves!!! Damn...i have like...umm... geography, history, living skills, P.E.....anything more...??? maybe....*sigh...i've just came back from tuition and here i am typing my project....(umm...now my blog...XD)...PJK....well..now my right hand joint is hurting and my left hand fingers are sore....sadly...

Malay words really suck....everytimes there's a 'dan' i'll type 'and' as instinct...and i'll have to backspace....to type the same thing again...den backspace again....den again...den AGAIN!!!....UGH!!! i'm reallli-reallli SICk of projects...(except the game...survival project... XD)...well...its late now....i've log off....thx...TO THE PROJECTS!!!! DRAT THEM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home