Monday, April 25, 2005

Confused and Sorrowful

I find myself crouched in a corner,
not knowing of what to do,
weeping inside myself,
Lies used to keep away from reality,
A veil separating myself and the world,
I ponder about the decision I'm about to make,
whether it is correct or false,
should I carry on? Or should I pause?

In front of me a cross-road lies,
not knowing which direction to follow,
fearing of a dead end,
to a point of no return,
What should I do?
Wait there and not make a move?
Or give a shot in the dark,
which might miss,
and forever lie in the darkness,
not appearing to light,
ever again......

4 Comments:

Blogger melanie(: said...

Masked is what you are,
Trying to decieve people,
With a good intention at the start,
But in the end, you failed to lie to yourself,
As times pass by,
You find yourself seperating from the world,
Drifted and soon...alone..

In front of you a cross-road lies,
confusion blinding your judgement,
fear is cowardly,
Embrace whats to come after a decision, whether right or wrong..
Follow your heart and mind,
Both are equally important as it leads you to where you really want to go...
Its easier said than done,
Don't rush in to make a choice..
You might have other options to come..

8:12 AM  
Blogger Furbie said...

u two really are....
corresponding to each other's poems.

turkey...has snowy affected u...erm,mentaly?

6:13 AM  
Blogger chibiBren said...

@_@ what's with everyone and writing angsty poems? Don't grow up so fast la! Be more naive! :P

Your childhood is gonna end pretty fast....okay so maybe it's ended already. Still, no reason to grow up yet! Enjoy it while you can XD

12:13 AM  
Blogger ~Turkey~ said...

lol...i'll keep that in mind midget...and...snowball....woot...thx for even bothering to write a poem back...XD...

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home