Friday, April 15, 2005

Guitar Class

Phew....i had my first guitar class today and found myself clutching my right arm after the lesson....its was SOOO...painful...eek...jus for half an hour....and my arm hurts???...is that so?? am i that weak or it is normal??...hmmm.....well...i could'nt say that i'm weak right?? so...lets put it this way...a normal person would feel much more pain than wad i felt.. RIGHT??...eh heh....the teacher taught me in cantonese...whoa...luckily i noe how to listen and speak in the particular language :P...so...it was ok....he was a bit fierce though....phew...the half an hour flew past and without knowing it...my lesson had ended...i double-checked my watch to confirm and left the room...well...here i am now...practicing the little bit my 'sensei' had taught me...trying to perfect it.... :P.... turkey signing out....

3 Comments:

Blogger PureViLmay said...

oh cool~ you're takig up guitar classes? WHOA~

7:32 AM  
Blogger Furbie said...

shouldn't it be "lou si" instead of SENSEI?!.... <.<

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gobble , gobble shit

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home