Saturday, March 19, 2005

Homework...eeeek

Joy to da world!! i jus finished my karangan....hehe.....only after 1 week of holidays....well....i daresay i grade myself as a lazy boy..... XD....anywayz....lunch is going to be ready...and suddenly....i smell something burnt....ITS DA PORRIDGE!!! EEEEEK!! gotta save it....so i turned off da fire and ask my parents wad 2 do.....now they're at it...and i'm here writing this entry...lol...afterwards i'll be tasting burnt porridge :P.....hope its nice...hehe....
Well....tomolow school starts....ain't that nice?? or is it supposed to be bad??? hmmm......both i think... XD....anywayz.....it feels good to be goign to school.....can meet friends etc....but wait....there's a catch!! In school u have to wear uniforms.....AND HOMEWORK.....eek....doesn't everyone jus hate homework?? hehe.....well....jus a part of life that u can put as 'suffering' i suppose...oh well....another 'obstacle' in life......wad to do??......swt.......so now...i'll put my mind at rest....and try to get a good little siesta... :P........turkey signing out.....

1 Comments:

Blogger chibiBren said...

The funny thing is, I wasn't even aware I had homework. Til I came back to school. How lame. Argh.

My dear brother, if you want people to read your blog, you have got to tell more people about it! Publicise it! No point putting thoughts in words and pinning them up in a corner :P

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home