Monday, March 21, 2005

Science and Maths 1 Results!!! >.<

Ok....lets put it this way.....there's good news and bad news.....lets move on to the good news first, shall we?? Yoooohooo.....full marks in maths.....yay!!!...XD.....(i'm trying my best not to b chuan....XD....its my FIRST time!!!!.....yayayayay!!!!)........
Ok....cut da crap......my science sucked badly.....(dats the bad news).....haiz.....kinda tied up wif snowball....>.<....anywayz....science.....eek...pathetic.....

Sample question : Wad factor affects air pressure??
Ans : The altitude of a place.

Correct??....well...sadly....WRONG!!! Science teacher said.....too....GENERAL.....eek....wads dat supposed to mean....>.<
Now....no half marks in the exam??? hey....in a 1 mark question....i got 1 fact right....and no points??? bloody hell.....1 fact means i still understand the question right??? Why on earth no half mark.....T_T...oh well....basically many careless mistakes in my science exam...well...i'll TRY to strive and repair my carelessness and get better results in my coming science exam.....science teacher.....beware.......I'LL BE BACK!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......turkey signing out....

2 Comments:

Blogger PureViLmay said...

WAHLIAO!! full marks?!?!! *whack*
hahaa..i shall beat you in the next term!!
i didn't know you had a blog...
didn't tell me..*whack*
luckily brenda linked you...

1:05 AM  
Blogger Furbie said...

STUPID turkey :P
well......
Muahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhah
science rox!!!
but the teacher sux.hmph...

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home