Saturday, April 02, 2005

Physical Test....

Well....today...a usual Saturday....BUT....with many PBSM exams ahead....doesn't seem normal eh?? lol....anywayz....today i got up and had roti canai for breakfast....mmmm.....a good breakfast for energy since i'm going to have my physical test....well....got to school and met up with my group members ( Neptune group.....weird name?? well....it is.... >.<" ) . after that instructions were given and we were schedulled to do our physical test first....whoa....i paired up wif Hong Kah Kiat.... a.k.a Cockroach :P.....well....i did 30 push-ups, 30 sit-ups, ran 3 rounds, duck walk, frog jump, commando crawl, 20 anti-gravities(hang on to a pole upside down and pull yourself up), lastly....star jump 20 times....

I started off comfortably but as i approached the duck walk...i started getting very tired on my legs...whoa...the went NUMB!!....neways....pushed myself....carried on....when i reached commando crawl....my hands were doing all the work and my legs were just dragging behind....yikez....then the worst part....star jump....i was practically putting my hands up liek surrendering....after accomplishing the final task....i still had to run 10 steps to the time keeper....eek....after that i was lying on my back resting....phew....mad-case....everyone was exhausted and some people puked....ewww.....cockroach puked :P....oh well...i din't :P.....

While resting...my eyes became blur....as though some black mist was blocking my view....i felt drowsy....i ducked my head down to channel blood to my head....knowing that if i din't don so....i might faint....luckily i did....and i was okay after that... the worst was over....but then...i just couldn't walk down any stair....my knees would buckle and i'll stumble....i had to hold on to railings....(even now....(15 hours after the test))...

After that i had 'memasak' and 'menyala api' exams coming....my group memasak well...but a lot of smoke went into our eyes and made us weep....we claimed that we were 'touched' by our teamwork and were crying....lol....after that i had my 'menyala api' exam....geez....that sucked badly....i arranged the fire place....got the match ready....and when i lit the match....the cursed wind just had to blow off my match....damn....i lost 30 marks just for that....(i got 70 marks)....sad....anyway...it was a memorable day...i will never forget it.....(for the time-being...due to my still aching leg....)......turkey logging off

2 Comments:

Blogger PureViLmay said...

whoa~ turkey!! so evil~
hahaa..
then again..she's a big meanie..

7:16 AM  
Blogger Furbie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home